Every journey has its milestones, big and small. When you’re traveling, it might be the number of stamps in your passport. As a company? It’s often an indicator of growth. And this month, we've hit a big one — growing our team to 50 dedicated members! But, you might ask, what does this really show? Let’s break it down…

Small Team, Big Impact

Having a relatively small team behind a user base of 8 million is no small feat (we get through a lot of coffee). Making it work requires incredible efficiency and dedication from each of our team members, something we’re extremely proud of. Every person in our team plays a crucial role in our company and in the creation of our app, contributing significantly to every decision, feature, and update. It's their hard work and commitment that make the travel tracking experience we offer both seamless and, even if we do say ourselves, extremely cool.

A Truly International Team of Travelers

Our team is as international as our user base. With 23 nationalities (and counting!), we're a vibrant mix of cultures, languages, and perspectives — all united by a shared love for travel. This diversity is not just our strength; it's our identity. It allows us to understand and cater to the needs of travelers from all corners of the globe.

Nurturing Our Unique Culture

As we've grown, we've been careful to maintain the special culture that makes Polarsteps what it is. We've brought on team members who aren't just talented, but who also share our passion for travel and our vision for the app. This careful growth has ensured that we keep the essence of our startup culture alive – innovative, agile, and always ready for adventure.

What This Means for Our Explorers

For our users, this milestone means they can look forward to an app that's constantly evolving, yet consistently reliable. We're here to make sure that their travel experiences are tracked and shared effortlessly, and that our app is fun, and engaging to use.

As we celebrate this milestone, we want to thank our 8 million users, for joining us on this incredible journey. Your trust and support inspire us to keep pushing boundaries.

Here's to more adventures, more memories, and more steps together!

With gratitude and wanderlust,

The Polarsteps Team 

Get the latest news in your inbox

Get the latest news in your inbox

Get the latest news in your inbox

© 2024 Polarsteps

© 2024 Polarsteps

© 2024 Polarsteps